Now that China has proposed to develop green mines, then for the green mines, the National Mineral Resources Planning (2008-2015) puts forward the clear requirements for the development of green mining, and has determined the strategic goal of basically establishing a green mine pattern in 2020. To fully implement the planning objectives and tasks, the following guidance is now proposed for the development of green mining and construction of green mines.
First, the importance of developing green mining to build green mines.
(1) It is an inevitable choice to implement the scientific development concept and promote the transformation of the economic development mode. At present, China is in the critical stage of accelerating the development of industrialized urbanization, the demand for resources is rising rigidly, and the pressure on resources and environment is increasing. To promote the comprehensive development and sustainable development of resource development and economic and social development, it is necessary to put resource development and protection at the strategic level of economic and social development. In accordance with the strategic requirements of the country to change the mode of economic development, change the development of mining industry through open source and expenditure reduction, efficient use, and innovative institutional mechanisms. The way to promote the development of the mining economy is mainly to promote the transformation of resource utilization efficiency. Developing green mining and building green mines is not only a realistic choice based on domestic efforts to improve energy resources, but also an inevitable requirement for transforming development methods and building a "two-type" society. It is of great practical significance and far-reaching significance for China's overall economic and social development. Strategic significance.
(2) It is a realistic way to accelerate the transformation of mining development methods. Develop green mining and build green mines, with the main objectives of rational use of resources, energy conservation and emission reduction, protection of ecological environment and promotion of mine harmony, scientific mining, efficient use of resources, standardization of enterprise management, environmental protection of production processes, and mining Environmental ecologicalization is the basic requirement. The concept of green mining is permeated throughout the development and utilization of mineral resources, and the development model of circular economy is promoted to realize the coordination of economic, ecological and social benefits of resource development, and to simply consume resources and destroy ecology. It provides a realistic approach to the development and utilization of the cost.
(3) It is an important means to implement corporate responsibility to strengthen industry self-discipline and ensure the healthy development of the mining industry. The key to developing green mining and building green mines is to fully mobilize the enthusiasm of mining enterprises, strengthen industry self-discipline, promote mining enterprises to handle mines according to law, standardize management, strengthen scientific and technological innovation, and build corporate culture so that mining enterprises will use resources efficiently and protect the environment. The external requirements for promoting the harmony of mining areas are transformed into the internal driving force for enterprise development, and consciously assume the corporate responsibility of saving and intensive use of resources, energy conservation and emission reduction, environmental reconstruction, land reclamation, and local economic and social development. The construction of green mines is a revolution in the management and management of mining enterprises. It is of great significance to improve the common responsibility mechanism for mineral resources management, comprehensively regulate the order of mineral resources development, and accelerate the construction of new mechanisms for safeguarding and promoting scientific development.
Second, promote the ideas, principles and objectives of green mine construction.
(4) Overall thinking. In-depth implementation of the scientific concept of development, in accordance with the strategic requirements of the country to change the mode of economic growth, the development of green mining, construction of green mines as an important starting point to ensure the sustainable development of mining health, and earnestly implement the objectives and tasks and deployment requirements of the national mineral resources planning Adhere to planning and overall planning, policy support, pilot advancement and overall promotion, promote the transformation of mining development mode through green mine construction, and strive to build a long-term mechanism to regulate the order of development and utilization of mineral resources.
(5) Basic principles. The first is to insist on government guidance. Strengthen policy incentives, actively guide, organize pilot demonstrations, establish and improve the standard system for green mine construction, and promote in an orderly manner. The second is to implement corporate responsibility. Encourage mining enterprises to establish scientific development concepts, strictly regulate management, promote scientific and technological innovation, strengthen cultural construction, and implement social responsibilities such as saving resources, saving energy and reducing emissions, protecting the environment, and promoting the harmony of mining areas. The third is to strengthen industry self-discipline. Give full play to the role of industry associations as bridges and ties, closely contact mining enterprises, strengthen publicity, expand consensus, and strengthen industry self-discipline. The fourth is to do a good job of supporting the policy. Make full use of economic, administrative and other means to formulate policies and measures conducive to promoting the rational use of resources, environmental protection, etc., establish a sound system and promote the construction of green mines.
(6) Construction objectives. Strive to complete a number of demonstration pilot mine construction work in 1 to 3 years, establish a sound green mine standard system and management system, and study and form incentive policies for supporting green mine construction. By 2020, the pattern of green mines in the country has basically taken shape, large and medium-sized mines have basically reached the standards of green mines, and small-scale mining enterprises have been strictly regulated in accordance with the conditions of green mines. The level of resource intensive conservation and utilization has been significantly improved, the mine environment has been effectively protected, the level of land reclamation in the mining area has been comprehensively improved, and mining enterprises have developed harmoniously with the localities.
Third, overall planning for the construction of green mines.
(7) Conscientiously implement the objectives, tasks and deployment requirements of mineral resources planning. Land and resources management departments at all levels should increase the implementation of mineral resources planning, implement the objectives, tasks and specific requirements of green mine construction proposed by all levels of planning, and optimize the adjustment of mine structure layout, resource efficient utilization and mine geological environment. Rehabilitation and other requirements, and effectively plan new construction and production of mines, large and medium-sized mines, and the construction of green mines in various industries, and take effective measures to promote the construction of green mines in an orderly manner. All localities can formulate special plans and specific measures in light of actual conditions to accelerate the construction of green mines.
(8) Guiding mining enterprises to formulate development plans for green mine construction. Guide mining enterprises in accordance with the requirements and conditions for green mine construction, combined with their own development goals and processes, and formulate green mine construction and development plans according to local conditions, from the perspectives of improving resource utilization level, energy conservation and emission reduction, protecting cultivated land and mine geological environment, and creating a harmonious community. Clear specific work tasks, arrangements, schedules and measures, etc., and actively promote various tasks in accordance with the plan to achieve the goal of green mine construction.
Fourth, carry out pilot demonstrations of national green mine construction.
(9) The pilot work adheres to the principles of government guidance and support, association support, and mine entities. Taking large and medium-sized mining enterprises as the mainstay, taking into account different regions, different industries and small-scale mining enterprises, according to the voluntary enterprises of the mining enterprises, the associations recommended by the associations, the pilot mines to formulate plans and carry out construction, and through the steps of assessment, assessment and compliance, explore green mine construction. An effective way.
(10) The China Mining Association shall do a good job in organizing and supporting the relevant businesses. Accelerate research and improve specific standards and methods for green mine construction, and organize relevant industry associations to do a good job in recommending and evaluating national-level pilot mines, strengthen communication and cooperation between the government and enterprises, and actively build a green mine construction exchange and cooperation platform for pilot projects. The mine provides services such as experience exchange and technical consultation, and effectively undertakes the business support for comprehensively promoting the construction of green mines.
(11) Land and resources management departments at all levels shall do a good job in guiding the pilot demonstration of green mine construction. The land and resources departments at all levels should effectively play a functional role, combine the local actual conditions and the characteristics of mining development, strengthen the guidance on the construction of green mines, implement the encouragement and support policies, guide enterprises to build and operate mines in accordance with the green mine development model, and coordinate and resolve them. Through the continuous improvement of the management system and strengthening supervision, the problems encountered in the pilot process will be promoted to meet the construction requirements of the pilot mines, and efforts will be made to harmonize the development of the enterprise with the local economic development.
(12) The pilot mines shall actively carry out construction work in accordance with the plan. Mines with conditions should prepare construction plans according to the basic requirements of green mine construction, clarify construction objectives, specific contents and development models, effectively promote green mine construction, strive to meet green mine conditions and standards as soon as possible, and actively protect resources. Contribute to protecting the environment, promoting local economic development, and safeguarding the interests of the people.
Fifth, steadily promote the construction of green mines nationwide.
(13) Strengthen the summary and promotion of pilot experience. Comprehensively summarize and promote the experience and model of different types of green mine construction, gradually improve the green mine construction standards and related management methods by region, size, and type, and explore and explore policy measures that are conducive to rational use of resources, energy conservation and emission reduction, and environmental protection. And the management system, laying the foundation for the comprehensive promotion of green mine construction. Through pilot demonstration enterprises to establish advanced models, play a pilot demonstration role, drive more mining enterprises to carry out green mine construction activities, actively fulfill the various responsibilities and obligations of green mine construction, and promote the comprehensive development of green mining.
(14) Strict mine access management based on green mine construction standards and conditions. Land and resources management departments at all levels should implement the requirements of developing green mining and building green mines in the management of mineral resources, and use green mine construction standards to regulate the activities of exploration, development, utilization and protection of mineral resources, and strengthen the development and utilization of new mines. The review of environmental protection, land reclamation and other programs is strictly prohibited by adopting state-restricted and eliminated mining and selection technologies, processes and equipment to ensure rational development, resource conservation, environmental protection, safe production and community harmony in new mines. Fully implement the minimum mining scale system and access conditions determined by the mineral resources planning, optimize the resource exploration and development layout and mining structure, and gradually build an intensive, efficient and coordinated mine development pattern.
(15) Strengthen supervision and management of production mines. Use green mine construction standards to standardize the activities of mineral resources exploration, development, utilization and protection, and urge mining enterprises to consciously improve development and utilization methods according to green mine construction standards, improve development and utilization levels, promote energy conservation and emission reduction, and implement corporate social responsibility to achieve Rational development, resource conservation, environmental protection, safe production and community harmony create a good environment for green mine construction.
6. Create a good policy environment.
(Xvi) increasing the financial support of special funds. Intensify the inclination and support of financial special funds such as crisis mine replacement resource exploration, mine geological environment restoration and management, mineral resource conservation and comprehensive utilization to green mining enterprises, encourage and support mining enterprises to carry out rational resource utilization and environmental protection. Work and continuously improve the level of development.
(17) To study and formulate a resource allocation system that is conducive to the construction of green mines. In terms of resource allocation and mining land, the company will implement policy inclinations for enterprises that meet the requirements of green mines, allocate resources and provide land for use according to law, encourage enterprises to become bigger and stronger, actively contribute to the prosperity of local economy, and build a harmonious mining area.
(18) Gradually improve economic policies such as taxes and fees. Full implementation of relevant resources such as comprehensive utilization of resources, mine environmental protection, energy conservation and emission reduction, and other related preferential policies, through resource tax reform and tax reduction, form a self-restraint mechanism for resource consumption of mining enterprises. Actively coordinate relevant departments, establish and improve taxation fee reduction and exemption systems for comprehensive utilization of resources, and gradually form an economic policy system that is linked to the legal system and tilted toward green mining enterprises.
(19) Strengthen the guidance of technical policies. Encourage mining enterprises to increase investment in science and technology and technical research, study and formulate mineral resources conservation and comprehensive utilization to encourage, limit, and eliminate technical catalogues, adopt advanced technologies, processes and equipment through technological transformation, gradually eliminate backward production capacity, and improve resource development and utilization, energy conservation and reduction. The level of drainage and environmental protection meets the requirements of green mine construction.
7. Strengthen organizational coordination.
(20) Land and resources management departments at all levels must earnestly strengthen organizational leadership, supervision and inspection. Attach great importance to the construction of green mines, as an important task to be included in the work plan for deployment, strengthen leadership, implement responsibilities, carefully deploy, improve the system, do a good job of implementation, conscientiously do a good job in guiding, coordinating, supervising and inspecting green mine construction work, and strengthen To summarize, publicize and promote the construction of green mines, and promote the construction of green mines in an orderly manner.
(21) The China Mining Association should comprehensively promote self-discipline in the industry. By actively promoting the development of circular economy in the mining industry and resource conservation and comprehensive utilization, we actively advocate and encourage enterprises to develop green mining, raise awareness of mining in accordance with the law, encourage enterprises to fulfill social responsibility and standardized management, and continuously strengthen industry self-discipline and social supervision.
(22) Mining enterprises must conscientiously fulfill their social responsibilities and comprehensively carry out green mine construction. Mining enterprises are the mainstay of green mine construction. They must actively join and consciously abide by the "Green Mining Convention". In accordance with the relevant conditions of green mine construction and the development model of circular economy, we will continue to strengthen standardized management, earnestly fulfill social responsibilities, increase investment, and improve production. Process, optimize production layout, strengthen environmental protection, and promote coordinated development of resource development, environmental protection and harmonious mining areas.
Redispersible Polymer Powder,Rdp Powder,Redispersible Polymer,Redispersible Powder
Qingdao Sunchem Material Tech Co., Ltd , https://www.qdsunchem.com